Location³ are specialist property developers that design and build exquisite upmarket homes for sale in unique sought after areas in Knysna, South Africa. Our portfolio of properties and homes for sale represent the very best property investments and houses for sale in the area.
Location³ properties and homes are synonymous with design excellence, build quality and attention to detail.
This is what a few reputable Realtors have to say about our Location³ portfolio of properties for sale:
• "If Rolls Royce built homes, this would be their Silver Cloud" - Julian, Knysna, South Africa.
• "Spectacular House, possibly the most dramatic view site" - Pam Golding Properties
• "Exquisitely appointed" - Claire, Simola Sales, Knysna, South Africa
• "Prestigious, top class" - Edward, Knysna, South Africa
• "State of the art home" - Cara, Knysna, South Africa
• "Its blatantly obvious that you pay attention to finish and detail. What a great house!" -
Gary, Austin, Texas, USA
• "Incredible, I didnít know homes like these existed" - Michael, Bath, UK
W43 - "Theatre of Dreams" - is built high on the hills above Simola Golf & Country Estate, one of the most desirable estates in South Africa.
»» click here for more information
Live the South African Dream on the Garden Route
• A home on the water in South Africa's best loved marina costs less than $500 000/ £300 000
• An address in a Jack Nicklaus golf estate in South Africa's favorite town costs less than $420 000/ £250 000
• Petrol costs less than $1/ 60p a litre
• A beer costs less than $2/ £1
• A glass of wine costs less than $1/ 70p
• A plate of Tiger prawns in an upmarket restaurant costs less than $10 /£6
• Personal trainer at the gym costs less than $15 /£10 per hour
• Sunshine and a temperate climate can be enjoyed all year round
• Wide open spaces with minimal seasonal traffic only
• Swim in the warm Indian Ocean throughout the year
• Play golf on any one of the more than 20 spectacular courses along the Garden Route - we have more courses per km of coastline than
anywhere else in the Southern Hemisphere
• Live outdoors - the area boasts the best hiking and mountain biking trails in Africa